The contents of a personal First Aid Kit will vary from person to person, but items commonly included are:
- Blister plasters. Use as soon as you feel the skin rubbing as it is much easier, and much more comfortable, to prevent a blister than to treat one. Compeed is a good choice.
- Small standard plasters to quickly deal with minor cuts.
- Bite cream
- Antihistamine for those who get hay fever
- Rehydration sachets are useful and provide the salts and minerals you need to rehydrate
- Personal medication. Any prescription medication should have been declared on the medical form.